1. Little or no oil injection:
(1) The fuel system oil route has air to remove the air in the high pressure or low pressure tubing
(2) Spray nozzle parts bite, repair, grind or replace
(3) If the fuel supply of the fuel injection pump is abnormal, find out the reason and deal with it according to the troubleshooting method of the fuel injection pump
(4) Tighten nuts for oil leakage of high-pressure oil pipe and replace existing cracks in the oil pipe
(5) Replace or repair the wear of injector parts
2 low oil injection pressure:
(1) The pressure regulating screw is loose. Adjust it to the specified pressure according to the provisions, and tighten the locking nut
(2) Pressure regulating spring deformation adjustment or replacement
(3) Needle valve stuck cleaning or grinding
(4) Spring seat, push rod and other parts wear repair or replacement
3 too high oil injection pressure:
(1) Adjust the high elasticity of the pressure regulating spring to the specified pressure according to the provisions, and tighten the locking nut.
(2) Needle valve sticking, cleaning or grinding.
(3) The nozzle is blocked. Clean the nozzle or replace the nozzle (nozzle).
4 fuel injector oil leakage:
(1) The pressure regulating spring is broken and replaced with a new spring
(2) The needle body seat surface is damaged and replaced
(3) Needle valve bite dead cleaning grinding or replacement
(4) The tight cap is replaced with line change
(5) The injector body plane wear repair or replacement
5. Poor oil spraying and atomization:
(1) Low oil injection pressure, adjust to the specified pressure.
(2) The nozzle seat surface is damaged or burned out, and should be polished or replaced.
(3) There is garbage on the matching surface of injector parts, clean it in time.
6 Oil injection line:
(1) The nozzle is blocked with a diameter of 0.2-0.3mm steel wire dredging the nozzle.
(2) Needle body seat surface excessive wear to replace the new needle body.
(3) Needle valve bite dead cleaning grinding or replacement.
7 needle valve surface burned or blue black (diesel engine overheating) check the cooling system, and pay attention to replace the coupling. Diesel engines should not be overloaded for a long time