The injector should be checked and adjusted for about 700h. If the opening pressure is lower than the specified value more than 1Mpa or the needle valve head carbon accumulation is serious, the needle valve should be unloaded and put into clean diesel oil with wood chips to scrape the carbon accumulation, and the spray hole should be dreged with fine steel wire. After installation, the injection pressure difference of each cylinder of the same machine must be less than 1Mpa.
In order to make the diesel fuel injected into the cylinder can be fully burned in time, it is necessary to check the oil supply time of the oil pump regularly. If the fuel supply time is too early, the vehicle will have difficulty in starting and the failure of cylinder knocking. Oil supply time is too late, will lead to black smoke exhaust, machine temperature is too high, fuel consumption rise.
Injector needle valve couple with high precision, and the injection hole aperture is very small, so it must be strictly in accordance with the seasonal change of the specified brand of clean diesel, otherwise the injector can not work normally.
When cleaning injector needle valve parts, do not collide with other hard objects, nor make it fall to the ground, so as not to bruise. When replacing needle valve parts of injector, the new parts should be immersed in hot diesel oil at 80℃ for about 10 s first, so that the antirust oil is fully dissolved, and then the needle valve in the clean diesel oil in the valve body pumping back and forth, thoroughly washed, so as to avoid the failure of sticking needle valve due to antirust oil melting when injector working.
1. Increase oil pressure (constant pressure) : Increase the injection pressure to 10MPa ~ 20MPa.
2. Control injection time (timing) : injection and stop injection at the specified time.
3. Control fuel injection (quantitative) : according to the working conditions of the diesel engine, change the amount of fuel injection, to adjust the speed and power of the diesel engine.
1. Fuel is supplied in accordance with the working order of the diesel engine, and the fuel quantity of each cylinder is uniform.
2. The oil advance Angle of each cylinder should be the same.
3. The oil supply duration of each cylinder should be equal.
4. The establishment of oil pressure and the cessation of oil supply must be rapid to prevent the occurrence of drip.